Transform Your Body Naturally
||Transform Your Body Naturally
||Dr Mark Stengler
||Audio Programme (8 CD set)
In his book, Transform Your Body Naturally, Dr Mark Stengler urges you to take control of your own healthcare and shows you how you can do this using homeopathic and natural medicines to prevent or treat disease. In view of my very strong feelings about drug side-effects this book was a real find.
Who the book is for
Most people on pharmaceutical drugs suffer side-effects ranging from mild to very severe. In many cases the side effects are treated with more drugs, which have their own side effects and some of these drugs interact adversely with each other. If you are suffering any form of discomfort or pain from your prescription drugs then this book offers a very real alternative.
About the Book
There are 8 CDs in the set:
- The first CD describes the author's experience with antibiotics and acne medication, as a teenager. Eventually the long-term use of antibiotics led to yeast infections, recurring colds and flu, digestive problems and food sensitivities. This was when he decided to look at alternative treatments.
- In CD 2 Dr Stengler tells you what homeopathy is and describes how to use it to treat or prevent disease. He also goes into the reasons for using homeopathy and these include the much lower cost and the minimal side effects.
- CD 3 looks at diet and nutrition and their role in the treatment or prevention of disease. It also lists the foods that should be included in any diet.
- In CD 4 Dr Stengler describes the importance of pH balance and shows you how acidity can cause disease. He describes superfoods, such as broccoli and blueberries, and their benefits. He stresses the importance of drinking water.
- In CD 5 Dr Stengler goes through the top herbal remedies listing their benefits, the organs they support, side effects (if any) and when they should not be used. For example, some remedies have blood-thinning properties and should not be taken by those on blood thinning prescription drugs. He describes remedies such as garlic, echinacea and green tea.
- In CD 6 he describes the top nutritional supplements including Vitamin B12, fish oil and Magnesium.
- CD 7 looks at exercise, deep breathing and relationships (all of which can affect your health) and then describes natural solutions for high blood pressure, chronic fatigue, osteoarthritis and other conditions
- CD 8 looks at the medicinal uses of mushrooms. The last part of this CD is dedicated to the problems caused by pharmaceutical drugs.
- The CD set is accompanied by a workbook in which all the remedies are listed together with the appropriate doses and contraindications.
The book is a real treasure packed with useful information that definitely shows that there is always another way. Information is interspersed with numerous references to research studies and their findings. Throughout the book Dr Stengler stresses the importance of treating the whole person and that of treating the cause of a disease rather than suppressing symptoms with prescription drugs as conventional medicine is wont to do.
It is one of the most helpful books that I have read. I recommend it to anyone interested in preventing or treating their disease while improving their quality of life.
About the Author
Dr Stengler is a conventional and naturopathic doctor who incorporates the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of healing. He has expertise in homeopathy, nutrition, herbal therapy, vitamin therapy and natural hormone replacement all of which help you to transform your body naturally.
Back to Book Reviews from Transform Your Body Naturally
Back to Drug Side Effects
Back to Home Page